Skip to main content
Back to top

DigiPen Europe-Bilbao welcomes students from all over the world! We support international students by providing information and assistance with acquiring student visas, relocating, and living near campus.

How to Get a Student Visa

If you are a European Union (EU) citizen, you do not need a student visa to study at the DigiPen Europe-Bilbao campus. If you are not an EU citizen, you will need to complete the following steps to seek a student visa:

  1. First, you must apply for admission to DigiPen Europe-Bilbao. If you are accepted into a program, we will provide you with an acceptance letter and an enrollment agreement. You should keep copies of these documents for your own use.

  2. Contact the Spanish Embassy in your country to arrange an appointment for a student visa. Ask the Embassy about any materials you should bring with you, such as paperwork or payments. We suggest taking copies of the acceptance and enrollment paperwork with you as proof that you have been admitted to DigiPen and to demonstrate that you plan to acquire the visa to pursue your studies.

  3. At the interview, the Spanish Embassy will review your request and either approve or deny the student visa.

Housing Resources

We are happy to assist students who are relocating to attend DigiPen Europe-Bilbao. We can put you in contact with current or incoming students to find roommates, or connect you with local real-estate services to help you find an apartment for rent. For more information about housing options in the local area, please contact

Learn More

Speak with an Admissions Representative

Want to learn more about DigiPen Europe-Bilbao? Fill out our information request form or contact us through WhatsApp, and one of our admissions representatives will promptly follow up with you by phone or email.