DigiPen Europe Bilbao welcomes students from all over the world! We support international students by providing information and assistance with acquiring student visas, relocating, and living near DigiPen Europe Bilbao.

How to Get a Student Visa

If you are a European Union (EU) citizen then you do not need a student visa to study at the DigiPen Europe Bilbao campus. If you are not an EU citizen then you will need to complete the following steps to seek a student visa:

  1. First you must apply for admission to DigiPen Europe Bilbao. If you are accepted into a program, then DigiPen will provide you with an acceptance letter and an enrollment agreement. You should keep copies of these documents for your own use.
  2. Contact the Spanish Embassy in your country to arrange an appointment for a student visa. Ask the Embassy about any materials you should bring with you, such as paperwork or payments. We suggest taking copies of the acceptance and enrollment paperwork with you as proof that you have been admitted to DigiPen and to demonstrate that you plan to acquire the visa to pursue your studies.
  3. At the interview, the Spanish Embassy will review your request and either approve or deny the student visa.

Housing Resources

DigiPen is happy to assist students who are relocating to attend DigiPen Europe Bilbao. We can put students into contact with current or incoming students to find roommates and connect students with local real-estate services who can help students find apartments for rent. Typically, most students choose to live in Portugalete, Santurtzi, and Zierbena, which are nearby towns that have easy transportation services to and from the campus. For more information about housing options in the local area, please contact admissions[at]digipen[dot]es.

DigiPen Facebook DigiPen Twitter AccountDigiPen YouTube Chanel
Request DigiPen InformationApply OnlineContact Digipen Admissions